However, when it comes to simple things, like car insurance, most people prefer to forget or not think about it, unless there’s an immediate consequence of not having it.
But it is true that a majority of the time these guidelines are designed to ensure the security of people such as us and you.
Let’s consider for instance; what would happen if Third-Party Car Insurance was not required under the law. In this situation, the majority of people would not even have it and, in the event there was an accident both parties would be drowning in nonsense arguments, and then huge amounts of money!
So, even though the main goal of insurance policy is to safeguard the person who is affected by an accident or mishap There is many reasons why the insurance of a car is now mandatory in India.
- Numerous Road Accidents Road accidents are quite frequent throughout India which is one of the primary motives behind why the Motor Vehicle Act has made car insurance mandatory is due to this. In 2017 there more than 1200 injuries that were reported daily because of road accidents! Car insurance will ensure that no one is forced to shoulder the financial burden in the event of a crash.
- Secures the Third-Party: If you happen to bump into someone’s car or a car crashes into your vehicle, having an insurance for cars belonging to third parties in place will guarantee that the third party affected is compensated any car damage or personal damage.
- Helps with Legal Procedures In the event of an accident, it is not just the accident that occurs, it is more than just the damage, it’s the legal procedure that consumes the time and energy of those involved. But, if you have an insurance for your vehicle that is valid legal procedures are also handled.
Have you ever paid the electricity bill through your central location or, when was the last time that you visited your Kirana shop to complete your mobile recharge? It’s been awhile, hasn’t it?
Due to the internet’s power, the majority of us make use of the internet to do the majority of our tasks completed. Pay your bills, recharge and even place orders for groceries! Technology has developed to the point where we no longer need to go to insurance companies or call our dealers to purchase insurance for our cars anymore.
Now you can buy your insurance policy online. All you need are the car’s basic information and a debit or credit card to pay for your insurance premium. Once you’ve done that Your car insurance policy will be sent to you within a matter of minutes.
- The convenience of purchasing car insurance online can help you save a lot of time. There is no need to spend your time waiting around or calling anyone to get the job completed. You can complete the task from your couch with your laptop in hand and just five minutes left.
- The purchase of a car insurance online allows you to modify your insurance policy for your car. Additionally, it is possible to do this with Digit’s Car Insurance; you can also modify the car’s IDV by yourself.
- The purchase of car insurance is much more sensible since the process of purchasing one is transparent because you’re purchasing it yourself instead of relying upon a third-party person to take care of the job for you.
- The most appealing aspect of purchasing an insurance policy for your car on the internet is there is no need for paperwork!